Lower back pain can come from variety of reasons; however there are several basic possibilities:
Typical symptoms of back pain might include:
Get Pack on Your Back With Acupuncture
Back pain is the pain which usually occurs in the spine or nearby spine which can also move to the legs through buttocks. It can be sometimes mild or sometimes severe leading to disability. Generally back pain can affect people of any age due to different reasons yet with age the chance of getting back pain increases. This can be due to many factors like the degeneracy of disk, type of occupation etc. Back pain can be of several types –
- Flexion Dominant – This kind of back pain is caused due to injury to the disc. It can include either leg pain, spin pain or both. In this, patients find difficulty to straighten the body after rising from sitting posture.
- Extension Dominant – It occurs in the joints at the back of the spine after prolonged standing. So sitting for some time can dispense temporary relief from the pain.
- Neurogenic Claudication – Older individuals are affected by this type of back pain as nerves get compressed when the patient walks or stands for a longer period of time. This limits the patient’s ability as he/she can’t cover a long distance by walking.
- Inflammatory – Inflammatory back pain is usually caused by the excessive inflammation in the spinal joints. Stiffness in the joints restrict mobility especially in the early morning and at night.
- Chronic pain disorders – This type of pain gets worse in case of depression or anxiety. It can even migrate to the different parts of the body. Patients suffering from chronic pain are advised to treat the cause of anxiety.
Back pain can be treated by Sportmed Acupuncture with the help of acupuncture therapy which is indeed an effective and safe practice that can help the patient to get relief from back pain. Acupuncture is a powerful and holistic approach for treatment of various types of back pain. Call us today for a pain free life!!
How do we treat back pain:
Sportmedacupuncture can offer a variety of proven therapies to treat back pain, including :