Today’s lifestyle is totally different as compared to the traditional lifestyle as earlier numerous activities were included in the household chores and other workplaces also which includes physical workout of the whole body which in turn digests the food eaten and make the person healthy whereas today’s world is full of electronic devices those had to reduce the physical workout. Due to this the food eaten is not completely digested which results in various diseases. Acupuncture, which is traditional Chinese medicine, is a holistic approach to treating problems. This practice stimulates the body’s own healing abilities by inserting fine thin needles at the target points that induce pain. Sportmed Acupuncture furnishes acupuncture clinic in Montreal where acupuncture is performed by a trained and experienced acupuncturist.
Our licensed acupuncturist in Montreal who is practicing the acupuncture for many years has the experience to deal with the patient in the following way –
- Making your introduction – To develop the best plan of action for your treatment, our acupuncturist first will get a thorough understanding of the patient’s pain, discomfort, and other concerns if any. This may include a casual conversation about general health, sleeping and eating habits, past medical history, etc.
- Initial assessment – Now the next step is to do an assessment that involves checking the pulse, color and coating of your tongue, etc. Acupuncturists may also ask for some dietary or lifestyle changes in addition to the acupuncture treatment.
- Know before you go – Acupuncturists will ask you to wear loose-fitting clothes that allow the movement of the upper arms and lower legs freely. Moreover, they will ask you not to arrive with a full and even empty stomach as it may cause post-acupuncture light-headedness. If it’s your first acupuncture, make sure you inform the practitioner so that they can tailor the appointment according to the first-time needs.
- Arrival at the appointment well prepared – Acupuncture can be from 40 minutes to an hour, so come prepared for that. Also, make sure that you don’t perform any strenuous activity before or after the acupuncture.
- What to expect – Many people fear just thinking that needles will be poked into their body but we assure you that Sportmed Acupuncture is painless, safe, and efficient. The needles used by us in acupuncture are only once used and the packet of needles will be opened in front of you for insertion. Once the needles are placed in the skin, you will be left alone to relax with some soothing music so that the needles can do their work. Our acupuncturist may come in between to adjust the needles that are already in their place.
In general, people feel relaxed after the treatment, and with the passage of days, they might observe positive changes in their digestion, sleep cycle, etc. So, if you are also looking for betterment in your health, search acupuncture near me Montreal by Sportmed acupuncture and share your problem with us. We are here to serve our best to our patients.
Leave a Reply