Sometimes You Just Need A Few Pinches
Experiencing pain at a place where two or more bones meet together to form a joint which can cause physical discomfort is contemplated as joint pain. It can range from mild to a condition in which a person feels disability in walking, writing, sleeping etc. In this, pain may be localized or can come and go. Joints may generally feel stiff in the morning but as movement and activity is done constantly, it loosen up and the person feels better. Joint pain if severe can affect the person’s quality of life and can limit him/her to perform even the daily basic activities.
How do we treat the Joint Pain:
Sportmedacupuncture can offer a variety of proven therapies to treat the Joint Pain including:
Who is affected by joint pain?
Joint pain in general affects the person who –
- Have suffered from chronic medical conditions.
- Are having weights more than specified according to their height.
- Suffer from any kind of stress, anxiety or depression.
- Have some sort of previous injuries at the joints.
- Suffered from bad health.
Causes of joint pain –
Some of the common causes of joint pain are –
- Injury – Injury can be caused from excessive use of the joints that can become a reason for fracture, strain or sprain.
- Viral infection – Some infections like HCV, hepatitis C may result in joint pain.
- Chronic disease – Lupus which is a chronic autoimmune disease, its first symptom is joint pain which has been seen in more than half of the persons who suffer from this disease.
- Arthritis – There are different types of arthritis and knee pain is its characteristic feature.
Acupuncture by Sportmed can dispense a healthy, relaxing and rejuvenating life to the people suffering from joint pain. Through acupuncture the body’s natural pain killing chemicals are made to release by affecting brain’s parts which in turn furbish relief to the patient. So before pain kills you, kill the pain through acupuncture.
Whichever technique will be used to help you to relieve the pain, you can be sure all are them are: